Opportunities for the Heating Fuel Industry in Pennsylvania
Do your customers know how hard our industry is working to provide a safe, renewable energy solution? Bioheat® fuel provides many unique opportunities for heating fuel companies in Pennsylvania to meet goals for a sustainable future, maintain longevity for their businesses, and retain customers seeking viable clean energy alternatives.
Opportunities to Grow with Bioheat® Fuel
- Widespread use of Bioheat® fuel by heating fuel customers demonstrates the industry’s commitment to be a partner in climate change activities.
- Bioheat® fuel allows retailers significant marketing opportunities to rebrand their companies by offering a clean, renewable fuel that signifies environmental stewardship.
- Bioheat® fuel provides heating fuel retailers and their customer service and sales representatives a strong environmental and efficiency message to ward off conversions to natural gas and electric heat pumps.
- As a whole, the Northeast fuels industry has pledged, with the Providence Resolution of 2019, to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 through accelerated use of higher blends of Bioheat® fuel.
- Bioheat® fuel will keep retailers in business for years to come and can even expand their existing customer base.
Unique Benefits of Bioheat® Fuel & Biodiesel Usage
Bioheat® fuel is a renewable liquid heating fuel that is readily available, made in the US, produces significantly fewer carbon emissions, and requires no cost to convert. Here are some specific benefits of the fuel option:
Provided by Small Businesses
Bioheat® fuel is delivered by local companies with a vested interest in their communities. They live, work, and support the economy and care about the customers that they serve.
No Cost to Convert
Bioheat® fuel is compatible with existing heating systems and biodiesel is compatible with existing diesel vehicles. There is no extra cost to start using Bioheat® fuel or biodiesel.
Operational Even in Cold Climates
With the combination of high-efficiency equipment and Bioheat® fuel’s high heat output, consumers can heat spaces well while keeping costs low.
Available Now & Growing
Bioheat® fuel and biodiesel are made from readily available feedstocks, all of which are waste products and byproducts of existing food supply lines.
Fewer Emissions Now
Bioheat® fuel is a blended heating fuel that produces significantly fewer emissions and utilizes renewable resources that would otherwise be wasted.